The inn in Tomichi Village
41883 US Highway 50 E, Gunnison, CO 81230
Details of the property
- 49 rooms in 1 building
- 2 stories
- Designated smoking areas
- Fireplace, coffee, TV and complimentary newspapers in lobby
- reception secure
- Refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker
- free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Pillow menu and premium linens
- Flat screen TV with cable service and premium channels
- Telephone with free local calls
- daily cleaning
- air conditioning
- Hair dryers available upon request
- Public areas: Free WiFi
- Rooms: Free WiFi
Details of drinks and food
A complimentary continental breakfast is offered.
The hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. Other leisure options include a gym.
- 1 indoor pool
- hydromassage bathtub
- Skiing and snowboarding nearby
- Cross country skiing and snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing and tobogganing nearby
- Ski rental nearby
- Ski bus nearby
Please contact the property for inquiries about specific accessibility requirements. You can find the contact details on the booking confirmation received after booking.
- Wheelchair accessible itinerary
- accessible bathroom
- rolling in the shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking lot
- Accessibility in the room
Gunnison Preferred Airport: Gunnison, CO (GUC-Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional): 6-minute drive, 3.3 miles.
Preferred Airport: Gunnison, CO (GUC-Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional): 6-minute drive, 3.3 miles.
Highlights der Location
- In the mountains
- Near the airport
- Near ski area and ski bus
Arrivals + Departures
The reception is manned at certain times. For a comfortable arrival and departure you can use the free airport shuttle (available 24 hours a day). Ride? This property offers free parking.
- Admission: 3:00 p.m
- Departure: 11 a.m
- Minimum check-in age: 21 years old
Special check-in details
This property's front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM. m. to 9:00 p.m. m.
Guests must arrange check-in by contacting the property prior to arrival. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation. Please contact this property in advance for check-in instructions. The reception staff greets guests upon arrival.
children + beds
- Up to 2 children aged 17 and under stay free when using existing bedding
- Cribs or cots are available for $10 per night.
- This property is pet friendly at $20 per pet per day.
- only dogs
- Up to 2 per room (100lbs is the maximum weight per pet)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- Guests can request a pet-friendly room by calling the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
things to know
- This accommodation is managed by a professional host. The provision of housing is related to your commercial, business or professional activity.
- Additional guest fees may apply and vary by policy.
- A cash deposit, credit or debit card, and government-issued photo ID may be required at check-in for additional fees.
- Special requests are subject to availability at check-in and cannot be guaranteed. Additional charges may apply for certain requests.
- This property accepts credit cards. Cash is not accepted.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures have been put in place for guests.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures have been implemented; Real estate personnel wear personal protective equipment; guests have hand sanitizer available; Masks are compulsory in public areas.
- Only registered guests are allowed to enter the rooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Please contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- There are no elevators.
Additional guest fees may apply and vary by policy.
A cash deposit, credit or debit card, and government-issued photo ID may be required upon check-in for incidentals.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- This accommodation is managed by a professional host. The provision of housing is related to your commercial, business or professional activity. This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Cash is not accepted. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. Social distancing measures have been implemented; Real estate personnel wear personal protective equipment; guests have hand sanitizer available; Masks are compulsory in public areas.
These fees and deposits are collected at check-in, check-out, or at the time of service.
- Pet Fee: USD 20 per pet per day
- Crib fee: USD 10 per night
This list may not be complete. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Aldea de Tomichi
- Hostal Tomichi Village Gunnison
- The difference is Tomichi
- Gunnison from Tomichi Village
- Affordable Inns at Tomichi Village Hotel Gunnison
- Tomichi Village Hotel Gunnison
- The Inn at Tomichi Village Hotel
- The Inn at Tomichi Village Gunnison
- The Inn at Tomichi Village Hotel Gunnison
Frequently Asked Questions
The Inn at Tomichi Village offers a free cancellation policy on select room rates. For more information, see the cancellation policy on our website.
Cleaning measures at The Inn at Tomichi Village include enhanced housekeeping, guest hand sanitizer, social distancing, and protective equipment worn by staff.
This Gunnison hotel is near Dos Rios Golf Club, Gunnison Pioneer Museum and Jorgensen Park. Rim Rock Trail and Oak Flat Trail are also just a short drive away.
Yes, self parking is offered free of charge at the hotel. Disabled parking spaces are also available for guests.
No, The Inn at Tomichi Village is not a casino.
Yes, this hotel has an indoor pool as well as a hot tub.
Couples staying at this hotel will appreciate amenities like plush bedding, an indoor pool, and complimentary breakfast.
Yes, guests can use the hot tub at this hotel.
Yes, The Inn at Tomichi Village offers a complimentary continental breakfast in the coffee shop.
While not free, dogs are welcome at The Inn at Tomichi Village for a fee of $20 per pet, per day.
Yes, you can book connecting rooms at this hotel for your group or family vacation.
The nearest major airport to the Inn at Tomichi Village is Gunnison, CO (GUC-Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional), which is 3.3 miles (6 minutes by car) away.
Yes, some rooms in this hotel offer a balcony with a view of the hills or mountains.
(Video) Gunnison Inn, 12 North Main Street, Gunnison, UT 84634, United States of America
- Luxurious Rocky Mountain River Retreat - Elegant Riverfront Home With Mountain Views! -- VE #3420
- Snow Mountain Ranch YMCA der Rocky Mountains
- Club Wyndham Pagosa
- Winter park mountain hut
- 2700 Eagleridge Dr Condo Unit N11
- Aspen Meadows Resort
- Club Wyndham Resort in Avon
- Four Seasons Resort Vail
- Club Wyndham Steamboat Springs
- First mountain hut
- Val U Stay Inn and Suites
- Der Sebastian-Vail
- Townhouse ideally located in Winter Park with hot tub.
- Fall River Escape to Fall River for the perfect couples getaway.
- Rancho Aspen Gorge
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort
- Luxury Mountain Retreat w/ Hot Tub, Pool Table, Game Room, Garage - Moose Haven
- heritage of the hotel
- WorldMark Estes Park
- Motel 6 Pueblo, CO - I-25
- Monarch Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk
- NEW! Quiet Cabin on Lake San Cristóbal with Canoe
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk
- Camel Garden Hotel
- Continue Summit